Re: Status of tensorflow/lite, towards coral-ai

On 2021-05-18 09:25 +0200, Jan Kiszka wrote:
> On 17.05.21 04:48, Wookey wrote:
> > I should
> > update salsa as the googleapis stuff is not there, and I probably have
> > a couple of local tensorflow changes.
>
> That would be great so that everyone is looking at the latest progress.

OK. I've pushed all my substantive tensorflow changes to salsa.
That a package that builds
libtensorflow_cc2
libtensorflow_framework2
libtensorflow-dev

Outstanding items:
* It could really do with a couple of pkgconfig files
* the build gives us libtensorflow_framework.so.2.3.1
  and libtensorflow_framework.so.2 libtensorflow_framework.so links
  and libtensorflow_cc.so.2.3.1
  but no libtensorflow_cc.so.2 nor libtensorflow_cc.so links

* Still need to build the C library, python bindings and tflite
* Would be nice to build without rpath rather than having to strip it
* libtensorflow_framework has useless dependencies on libgif.so.7 and libjpeg.so.62

Wookey
http://wookware.org/