Re: ROCm build script and meeting agenda

Hi Cory,

Cordell Bloor, on 2021-11-28:
> I'm sure there's much to discuss, so it seems appropriate to arrange another
> meeting. Given how much interest there has been from Europe, it seems like I
> should choose a different time. I've been terrible at converting dates and
> times, so I'm not going to try. If you have at time you'd like, this is my
> availability: https://calendly.com/cgmb/debian

It took me a bit of time to parse calendly, but once I clicked
on December it's been much more clear to me.  Thank you so much
for your availability!

I try 2021-11-30T19:00:00 UTC as a starter (I believe it'd be
before noon for you, the same date), but I suppose it would be
more convenient or convivial to arrange to be several
developpers at once.

> I'll be in the meeting room tomorrow at the same time as last week, but
> don't feel obligated to show up for that one. I'll do a second session this
> week at whatever time seems to work for other people, and then we'll figure
> out a better schedule going forward.

Ack, there are chances I will fall asleep by then.

> On the agenda for the next meeting:
>
> 1. What components need changes to be properly packaged?
>
> 2. Is there any other information I need to provide to facilitate packaging
> the components in the script?
>
> 3. What components should I work on next?

For what it's worth, I updated rocm-cmake [1] to 4.5.0 and
enabled the pipeline [2], to start somewhere.  Maybe a packaging
example can be some further discussion material?

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocm-cmake/
[2]: https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocm-cmake/-/pipelines/319086

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da