AMD ROCm packaging session

Dear all,

AMD's employee Cordell Bloor has reached out to us concerning getting
ROCm into Debian.

This Friday, 2021-11-19, at
	0:01am UTC (to make clear it is in the morning)
	== 5:00pm MST, 9:00 JST, ...
we have a online session on Jitsi.

People interested in participating, please contact me for the jitsi
link (I don't want to post it in public).

We will be trying to get ROCm building a bit forward on Debian.

Best

Norbert

Fujitsu Research  +  IFMGA Guide  +  TU Wien  +  TeX Live  + Debian Dev