Re: FLOSS-friendly non-profit foundations in the AI/DL/ML space?

On Sat, 2020-09-19 at 04:31 +0000, Mo Zhou wrote:

> Here are some additional links.

Thanks for that.

> Maybe LF AI Foundation (an umbrella foundation of the Linux
> Foundation) is also a choice.

LF makes me hesitant but it is at least an AI related org.

> Apart from that, I think tensorboard has dominated the DL/ML
> training visualization field, outperforming visdom.

Interesting, one of the folks on the "is visdom dead?" bug seemed to
think that visdom is more functional than tensorboard.

https://github.com/facebookresearch/visdom/issues/751

--
bye,
pabs