Re: plan of deep learning team for next stable release?

Hi Christian,

I like this revision, although it also presents a radical view point.
Here is one point that I think should be emphasized: It's
**impractical** for industry users to go without hardware acceleration.
The demand has been an elephant in the room for a long period.

>  That's an implementation detail I'd leave out for now. Let's focus on
> the policy problem (general yes/no) first, and the technical problem
> once that hurdle is cleared.

Agreed.