Re: pytorch_1.6.0-3_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Hi Gard,

I use anaconda (cuda version of pytorch) for my daily research work.
I'm curious. Will the CPU version of pytorch satisfy your demand?

If you use neural networks in single precision, the current version of
pytorch is supposed to show decent computing performance, since the
onednn / xnnpack have been enabled already.

As for neural network inference in any integer precision, the current
version may be a little bit slow. As I have not yet enabled the
corresponding performance dependencies like FBGEMM and NNPACK, etc.

Besides, I plan to add some autopkgtest scripts that trains a basic
neural network using bin:dataset-fashion-mnist. This script can not
only be used as CI testing, but also as a simple "benchmarking" tool.