How do you deal with datasets

Hello all,

I've been sitting on the sktime [1] packaging for a while and as usual,
most of the time is consumed by d/copyright.

I've now resolved all issues, but one: there are 13 datasets included
for which I still need to resolve the license.

What are your experiences with packages providing datasets? Do you also
(1) document them individually, or (2) upload them as separate packages
to non-free after a check for distributability, or (3) just toss them
out with +dfsg?

I'm honestly having a hard time motivating myself to do option (1)...

[1] https://github.com/alan-turing-institute/sktime

[2]
https://github.com/alan-turing-institute/sktime/tree/master/sktime/datasets/data

Best,