Re: Meta: Maintainer/Process mails

Hi Christian,

I understand your point. Let's see how the others think about it.

Anyway, the simplest way to reduce noise for this list is to revert
the maintainer address back into the science team address.

For packages not yet affected by the maintainer-mail-address-change:

 (1) science / machine learning / deep learning related:
     Maintainer-Mail: d-science@lists.alioth.d.o

 (2) rocm related
     Maintainer-Main: team+rocm-team@tracker.debian.org

Both moving forward or back work for me.