Re: Who's working on centralized management?

	Hi!

	We have a very simple setup for such an environment. In our CS
lab, we have about 40 machines with the same Debian installation. The
servers (manually installed) export /usr to all the clients. We use a
modified installation floppy to preinstall the clients, download /etc,
/var, and some other things, and /usr is NFS mounted from the
servers. If anybody find this interesting, I can give
details. However, I'll be very interested in discussiong your ideas,
Javier.

		Jesus.