Re: calling console apt developers

On Wed, Apr 14, 1999 at 09:35:20AM -0400, Brian Almeida wrote this:
> Who out there is working on a console version of apt? It'd be nice if everyone
> pooled resources and worked on it together, instead of having 3 (that's what I
> heard somewhere else) different versions floating around...perhaps we could
> get CVS on va somewhere...

I have a computer (this) that is mostly very inactive and could be set
up with CVS if there is some interest for it. Please mail me and come
with suggestions. My computer is on a 10Mbit line directly on a 100Mbit
backbone and should be working really fast. I have not much experience
with CVS but it should not generate too much traffic for all i know.

Regards

// Marwin

--
| Björn Elwhagen aka Marwin             Finger marwin@arwen.mumin.nu |
| Student at Wexio University           for PGP public key. (broken) |