RE: xAdmin, pre-release

I am writing this as I am testing.

The default size of the System Maintainer panel is too small to display the
entire words "System Maintainer". Note I am using default Debian installation
font.

Select User/Group Editor. Get:

Use of uninitialized value at /usr/lib/perl/Tk/Widget.pm line 183.  This might
be a bug in Perl/Tk, not your program.

Select Load the Passwd File ... long wait with no apparent action ... select
edit users, information displays. Select Edit Groups. Groups display. Reselect
Edit users and it returns to the mail System Maintainer menu with no users
displayed.

Domain editor:

Alias entries are pre-filled with NS rather than CNAME records.

Date/Time editor does not see my timezone (PST8PDT) Clicking on the Timezone
and then using an arroy key results in the display of a blank window that says
Error in xedit-date.

Display is now frozen.

On 22-Feb-98 Ulf Fredriksson wrote:

> I have fixed some reported bugs/'undiscovered features', and
> the new version is available at
>
>   http://www5.tripnet.se/~turbo/xadmin
>
> Any daring admin is recommended to try it out, and help me
> get rid of the worst bugs...

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org