Re: configuration tool

Well, they are about to make another release of COAS. Once it is made, we should
package it and start building our own schema and using it in configuration
tools. The new release is changing the command-line tools, but there is a means
to set and get data much like dtextdb.

I think we need to add another script to some packages. This one gets called
at selection time to set variables in the COAS repository if they are not set.
Then the preinst and postinst becomes non-interactive. We need to do this
setting of data in dinstall, as well.

	Thanks

	Bruce