Re: configuration tool

> bruce@va.debian.org writes:
>
> > Actually, COAS does everything now that dtxtdb did. We can indeed start
> > using it. The person who was packaging it had some trouble with its
> > Pyhton interface, but I think I have worked that out.
>
> is the any documentation about the libs/command line tools etc. that
> we can use during the installation process to save the given
> information like language, monitor color, keyboard type, network
> access, ... to be used later on!?
>
> What should we add to our policy to support COAS at this time of
> functionality?
Enrique and me discussed this over Xmas and he said he recalled there was some
bootstraping problem with COAS and Installation. Maybe it's time to go over
COAS and the white paper again.

Luis.
--
Luis Francisco Gonzalez <luisgh@cogs.susx.ac.uk>
PGP Fingerprint = F8 B1 13 DE 22 22 94 A1  14 BE 95 8E 49 39 78 76