I cannot maintain Linuxconf package for Debian

Hello all:

Due to serious time limitations, I haven't been able to work on the
Linuxconf package for Debian for some months now.  Unfortunately, it
seems I won't be able to get back to work on it anytime soon, so I'm
looking for somebody with more time (and hopefully better knowledge)
to take over maintenance of the package.

Anyone interested, please contact me directly.  I'll gladly help the
new maintainer in the process of taking the package.

Best regards,

M. S.