help: intro

Hello,

I'm fairly new to Linux and I'm actually making a living off of
developing software, but I found that one of my projects might have an
overlap with the admintool (if it is what I think). I am willing to
donate a non-commercial version (or parts thereof) to the community, GPL
compliant.

What I have not found so far is what this tool is actually supposed to
do. I imagine it should help coordinate development of the Debian
system, i.e. provide some process guidance of sorts, but I could be
completely off. Is there an archive of messages anywhere, or can anyone
please fill me in?

Thanks,

Thomas Werthmann-Auzinger
President (and everything else :-)
--
Platibus Software Factories, Inc.     World Class Solutions With Java
1313 N. Market Street				    For your Business