Re: Info about dtxtdb

Hi,

	But what about postinst that ask questions conditionally?
 (look at a kernel-image postinst for an example).  Some of the
 questions asked depend on testing the state of the machine.

	One may, course, decide that these questions are beyond the
 simple databse being considered here (some of the questions, for
 example, may not have their value meanigfully stored and used as
 default later).

	I guess I am trying to point out that questions can't be
 totally removed from postinst scripts without (significant) loss of
 functionality.

	manoj
--
 Even if previously careless, when a man later stops being careless,
 he illuminates the world, like the moon breaking away from a