.bash_history wrapper

  I am looking for a .bash_history wrapper, maybe something that will mail
root the .bash_history file if a user tries to edit his/her .bash_history

like, if a user tries to edit the .bash_history the wrapper/script will mail
root with the old .bash_history?

Does anyone know where I could get such a thing?

Thanks,
Nathan Wilson
Linux/Unix Security Tips And Help:
http://www.anti.org
"If you were happy every day of your life you
wouldn't be a human being, you'd be a game
show host." -HEATHERS

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your
husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be
more of your dead tomorrow."(a friendly reminder from)
-Ted Bundy