Re: JumpStart autoinstall clone for Linux

> The main problem with our packaging system is interactive post-install
> scripts.  We would also need a way to specify "collections" of files,
> but that could easily be done with a simple text file, like Red Hat
> does.

I we want to automate installation of some specific packages that need
interactive prompting - couldn't we just use something like 'expect' to
answer the prompts?  Of course, the installation procedure would need
to prompt (probably using dialogs) for the required information ahead
of time.

Cheers,

 - Jim