Re: gnatstudio

Hello, Gilbert and Ludovic,

As mentioned before, it's better to align the installation with the Debian you are using but please also notice the community version of GNAT Studio has been deprecated in favor of Alire.

Here the notice from AdaCore -> https://www.adacore.com/community

Alire is very good, modern, compatible with Debian 12 and with better Developer Experience ... this is the Alire website -> https://alire.ada.dev/

If we can further help on the old GNAT Studio or the new Alire on Debian please let us know.

Best regards,

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Carlos Saltos
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  dev@csaltos.com
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  https://csaltos.com/
⠈⠳⣄       OpenGPG 19FE49DE2DF671FB7FA581A605521594EACD283A