Debian package for Alire 1.2.1

Hi!

Last summer I've created a Debian package for the Alire 1.2.1 Ada package manager.
Now I've switched to use git-buildpackage and I've used the following command to build it:

    gbp buildpackage --git-ignore-new --git-pristine-tar \
        --git-pristine-tar-commit --git-upstream-tag='v1.2.1' \
        --git-submodules

The Debian package files are stored in the 'debian/bookworm' branch available at:

https://github.com/stcarrez/alire/tree/debian/bookworm

I've followed the documentation at https://honk.sigxcpu.org/projects/git-buildpackage/manual-html/gbp.import.upstream-git.html

Is it possible to integrate this Debian package in the Debian distribution?

Meanwhile, you can get it from my own repo:

https://apt.vacs.fr/debian-bookworm/pool/main/a/alire/alire_1.2.1-2_amd64.deb

Best regards,

Stephane