Re: transition to gcc-12, state of Ada in Debian

On Sun, Nov 27, 2022 at 06:51:46PM +0100, Nicolas Boulenguez wrote:
> Ghdl is unaffected because it depends on gcc-10, but requires
> immediate care and will probably be removed.

I am about to upload new ghdl packages once I get the remaining issues
fixed. I switched it to gcc/gnat-11 as that is the current default for
Ada.

There are more changes coming, so there will be a bunch of uploads as
they get implemented. At what point would you say it is best to switch
to gcc-12?