Asking for best practices to maintain a debian Ada package

Hi!

In the past, I've made several Debian packages for various Ada
libraries and tools I'm writing.
I've read carefully the Debian Ada policy and I think I followed what
was explained.
At the end, I was able to provide Debian packages for Ubuntu trusty
(14.04) and raring (13.04).
You may have a look at the list:
https://blog.vacs.fr/vacs/debian/ubuntu-trusty/index.html

I would like to resurect these packages and get a better way on how to manage
the debian package files. I have a couple of questions and need your advices on
how to maintain such files on different Debian versions.

How do you maintain your debian/* files for different versions of
Debian and different versions of gnat?

Do you have recommendations on package naming to take into account the
library version and the gnat compiler version?

ie, how can I ship a version A of a package for gnat-7 and a version A
of the same package for gnat-8 ?

I'm aware of the Ada-France monotone server.
I was able to get the package files for several packages (libaws, libxmlada) but
it looks like only gnat-8 is used now.

Thanks for your advices,

Stephane