Re: ? What libs for ssl and or tls (or other secuty libs) is allowed to be added in a ada library for Debian?

  Hi!

  Many libs was removed in Debian because the use of ssl (eg libgnatcoll-postgresql, etc).
  I'm planning create an Ada App and use ssl or similar in it;
  I need guidance on what is actually allowed in terms of ssl or similar in Debian now.

 Really(!!) Thanks in Advance! :-)

 []'s Dani.

Dani:
>   I'm curious about which Security Libraries are allowed in Ada libraries
> from now in Debian.
>   eg.: ssl , tls etc :-)

Hello.

In Debian, the only Ada library using ssl or tls is libaws.
The distributed binary is linked with gnutls, but a command-line Make
assignment should be sufficient to rebuild the package against ssl.

What do you intend to do exactly?

--
"There are many plans in the Human heart, But
 is the Lord's Purpose that prevails"

"Existem Muitos planos e desejos no coração Humano, MAS
são os Propósitos do Senhor que prevalecem"

  []'s Dani:-)