(LibAnet) How I Get the ipv6 address from a accept_connection newsocket?

  Hi!

  How I Get the ipv6 address from a accept_connection newsocket?

   example case:

   Obs:
      show_address is just an example. What I want is what to use instead of this show_address. for now I do not know what to use or do.

   procedure example is
       soq         : TCPv6_Socket_Type;
       soq_new : TCPv6_Socket_Type;

   begin

       soq.Init;
       soq.Bind (Port => 59000 );
       soq.Listen (Backlog => 80 );
       soq.Accept_Connection(soq_new); --  bloq

        put_line("ipv6 Address from connecting host is " &  show_addres(soq_new);
    end example;

--
"There are many plans in the Human heart, But
 is the Lord's Purpose that prevails"

"Existem Muitos planos e desejos no coração Humano, MAS
são os Propósitos do Senhor que prevalecem"

  []'s Dani:-)