some news

Hello.

The compiler for next release will be gnat-7, currently only in
experimental.

I suggest that we use this release to change the directory project in
policy.  Installing projects to /usr/share/ada/adainclude creates
unmotivated divergence with upstream's /usr/share/gpr.

Users of gprbuild will not notice, it already searches in both
directories.

Libxmlada compiles and the basic link/run test passes with this
change, so I have good hope for gprbuild. Most other libraries rely on
dh-ada-library and will be updated automatically during next build.