Re: gnat-6 transition

Nicolas Boulenguez wrote:
Now that gnat Depends: gnat-6, and to the extent of my knowledge, all
Ada packages
- either have migrated to gnat-6
- or should only require a recompilation request:

- or fail to build because they Build-Depend: gnat, gnat-4.9:
I can't find "asis-programs" on your list. :-(

I tried to install it on an otherwise up-to-date Debian/sid, and got:

 asis-programs : Depends: gnat-4.9 but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: libasis2014 but it is not going to be installed
                 Recommends: libaunit3.7.1-dev but it is not installable

Greetings,

Jacob
--
"Homo sapiens does rational thought like flying squirrels fly."