Re: towards reproducible packages

Hi,

On Tue, 5 May 2015, Nicolas Boulenguez wrote:
I have added the following suggestion in debian-ada-policy.  Feel free
to comment or disapprove before anything is published.

I'm content with that.  I suggest a very slight change of wording:

Recommendation: If an Ada source is patched, preprocessed, generated or
otherwise modified during the build process, its modification time
should be enforced to the date of the last entry in the Debian

s/enforced/set/

changelog.
[...]

Cheers,

Phil.

--
Phil Brooke                      OpenPGP key: 4096R/0E6F992A 2012-05-30