Re: apq and apq-postgresql not migrating to testing

On Mon, Oct 06, 2014 at 06:05:41PM +0200, Ludovic Brenta wrote:
> The packages are not migrating to testing despite the 10-day delay
> being long expired.  I believe this is due to the renaming of binary
> packages.  Has apq gone through the NEW queue?

Both passed the NEW queue, then failed to build on kfreebsd-i386 until
a few days ago, when you have patched the build-dependencies (gnat for
apq-postgresql and gprbuild for apq, if I remember well), and I have
sent give-back requests to the wanna-build team.

This does not really matter. Because of
Adrian intends to drop postgresql support from libalog, then orphan
apq and apq-postgresql.