Re: undefined reference to `main' and strange gnat behaviour

On Wed, 24 Sep 2014 11:46:43 +0100
Brian Drummond
<brian@shapes.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> ... and if Vim *is* magically triggering recompilation, it looks as if
> it is using a broken, incorrectly installed toolchain...

Hmm, nothing besides apt-get was used here, although I did install
manually gnat loooooooong ago.

Still, I wonder about 'magic recompilation' ?

Anyway, will inspect my system more closely, re-install all the GNAT
stuff and see...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The senses are so strong and impetuous, O Arjuna,
that they forcibly carry away the mind even of a man