Re: gnat-4.9: directory name problem: GNU/Hurd build

Svante Signell writes:
>> Anyway, you *must* aptitude install gcc-4.9-source.
>
> I did search for gnat-4.9 in experimental and did not realize it is now
> part of gcc :( I did download (the non-working) org.debian.gnat-4.9 and
> did not know that gnat-4.9 is now in experimental. I'll download it now
> and try to make a gnat-4.9 build!

No, gcc-4.9 and gnat-4.9 are two different source and binary packages.
Please read debian/README.maintainers for an explanation.

The gcc-4.9 source package contains the full sources and produces the
gcc-4.9-source *binary* package.

The gnat-4.9 source package contains only the build scripts and patches
and build-depends on gcc-4.9-source to produce the gnat-4.9 and related
binary packages.