Re: Versions of the Ada Reference Manual in Debian

Gentle people,

Ludovic wrote:

> I suggest you package only the Ada 2012 version. Paragraphs that have
changed since 2005 have /3 in their number.
> And gnat-4.8 is supposed to support Ada 2012 anyway. Thanks for all
the work you're doing these days, BTW. I
> appreciate the amount of work that requires.

Alas, not everyone can choose to work with the latest Ada standard.
Hence GNAT still supports Ada83, Ada95 and Ada05. Personally I would
love to have all 4 manuals available. As the manuals never change and
new ones come around only every 5 to 10 years, how much extra work could
that be  ?

gr.
Jerry.

--