Re: gnat-4.8_4.8.0-1~exp1_amd64.changes is NEW

Matthias Klose writes:
> Am 18.04.2013 22:48, schrieb Debian FTP Masters:
>> binary:libgnatprj4.8-dev is NEW.
>> binary:libgnat-4.8 is NEW.
>> binary:gnat-4.8-sjlj is NEW.
>> binary:libgnatvsn4.8-dev is NEW.
>> binary:libgnatvsn4.8-dbg is NEW.
>> binary:libgnatprj4.8-dbg is NEW.
>> binary:libgnatprj4.8 is NEW.
>> binary:libgnatvsn4.8 is NEW.
>> binary:libgnat-4.8-dbg is NEW.
>> binary:gnat-4.8 is NEW.
>> binary:gnat-4.8-base is NEW.
>> source:gnat-4.8 is NEW.
>>
>> Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
>> the override file.  It is ok otherwise, so please be patient.  New
>> packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
>
> Ludovic, seen that the gnat-4.7 and gnat-4.8 uploads did wait in NEW
> for the last three months, please could you make these available on
> people.debian.org too?

Done, at last.  Sorry for the delay.  This build (4.8.0-1~exp2) includes
your patch for gnatmake -shared.  For which, a big thank you.  Did you
come up with this patch on your own, or did you receive it from someone
else?

You can get the files from http://people.debian.org/~lbrenta/gnat-4.8.

Note that I strongly recommend against including gnat-4.8 in Ubuntu
13.04, whenever that ships, and also in 13.10 because I don't think that
the other Ada packages will have migrated by then.  Also, I anticipate
that I might change the aliversion of libgnatvsn and libgnatprj before
the package stabilizes; this would invalidate any binary package that
depends on them.  I'm uploading to experimental for a reason :)