anything to help with?

Hello!

Recently I decided to learn and use Ada (along with gtkada) for my
open-source project and since few days I'm new Debian user (wheezy).

Looking at status of Debian packages available for adoption I spotted,
iirc, few Ada-related ones.

I did start using Linux in '99 and spent few years with SUSE, then
>5yrs with Gentoo and at last >5yrs with Arch.

In the meantime had two short adventures into Free(PC)-BSD world and
last one was just one month ago.

However, returned back to Linux and decided to use Debian 'testing' (I
was strongly considering Linux Mint Debian Edition) wanting to have
something which is not too ancient and still stable enough.

Moreover, I do not plan to switch from Debian in foreseeable future and
therefore plan to learn about Debian packaging.

Taking into consideration that there is a task of learning Ada ahead of
me and other responsibilities we have, there is not much free time on
disposal, but seeing myself tied to Ada for my project, I'd like to
help Debian Ada team accordingly and wonder which tasks are there
requiring help and/or some pointers from where to start learning about
Debian & Ada?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As a blazing fire turns firewood to ashes, O Arjuna, so does the
fire of knowledge burn to ashes all reactions to material activities.