Re: 673015 (gprconfig could not create auto.cgpr) affects kfreebsd-i386

Nicolas Boulenguez writes:
> This bugs randomly affects kfreebsd-386 (see the BTS log for details).

I have determined that this is actually a different bug, see #679061.
This one affects all architectures and I raised its severity to grave.
I have uploaded gprbuild 2011-2 to fix it and will push for this upload
to be in wheezy.

The way I understand the original bug (#673015), it affects only
hurd-i386 and is likely due to gprconfig calling grep, which seems to
execute differently on hurd-i386 than it does on other architectures,
thereby breaking assumptions made inside gprconfig.