Re: problems with building adabrowse

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Svante Signell
<svante.signell@telia.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-08-21 at 12:19 +0200, darkestkhan wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have some trouble with building adabrowse (with both of: the one
>> from AdaCore and the one from Debian sid (I have libasis-2010-dev
>> installed on my system (which is up-to-date Debian sid))
>> Running make generates errors about lack of asis source in ADA_INCLUDE_PATH.
>> How exactly did you build it?
>
> The adabrowse package is already built:
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=adabrowse&suite=sid
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=adabrowse&suite=wheezy
> apt-get install adabrowse

I know - the thing is that I have to build it on another system and as
source from AdaCore doesn't build it correctly (to be more correct:
asis doesn't build form sources they are distributing so I thought
building from Debian may solve the problem (and yet I didn't manage to
build it from Debian on Debian machine)

> If building from source use: apt-get build-dep adabrowse to install the
> packages needed for a successful build.

Thx for this reminder - I already forgot about this command.

--
darkestkhan
Feel free to CC me.