Re: system-wide gpr files live in /usr/share but mention an arch-dependant path

Nicolas Boulenguez writes:
> Bugs are now reported about Ada -dev packages containing arch-specific
> gpr files. They will affect every Ada library.
>
> Do we intend to
> - finalize and apply the changes suggested in
>   http://lists.debian.org/debian-ada/2011/12/msg00002.html before next
>   stable release,
> - or remove the multiarch setting for all -dev library packages?

Evidently I couldn't find the time to review Björn's suggestion in detail,
much less implement it, but I still like the overall idea very much.

Now that you've implemented dh-ada-library, it would be nice if this tool
could help with the transition.  Just a random thought.