GNAT on armhf

Hi,
(swapping from comp.lang.ada to debian-ada list)

On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 19:00:21 +0100
Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org> wrote:
> tonyg <tonythegair@gmail.com> writes:
> > Does anyone know if gnat is fully ported to debian ARM and its status?
>
> Fully ported to armel (this is ARM in little-endian mode).
>
> Not ported yet to armhf (this is ARM with hardware floating-point).
>
> This is true of both gnat-4.4 and gnat-4.6.

What is missing from GNAT for armhf platform? I have ARM hardfp ABI
(armhf in Debian terms) capable device (Gumstix/OMAP3), and I
could do some testing/development if needed.

I don't remember any calling convention specific things in GNAT
or its runtime, so is it just a simple matter of compiling the compiler
for armhf?

Yours,
 Tero Koskinen