Transition to gnat-4.6

The transition of all Ada packages to gnat-4.6 is currently underway and going on quite nicely. Here is the current status:

adacgi
adacontrol          blocked by asis on kfreebsd-amd64, mips, mipsel
adasockets
ahven
apq
apq-postgresql
asis                blocked by #642980 on kfreebsd-amd64, mips, mipsel
gnade               RfU
gnat                OK
gnat-4.6 #642128 pending upload on kfreebsd-*; #642980 and #642981 to be investigated
gnat-gps            build-depends on libgtkada2
gnatpython          ITP
gprbuild            OK
libaws              build-depends on libtemplates-parser
libalog
libaunit
libflorist
libgmpada           RfU
libgtkada2
liblog4ada          RfU
libncursesada       RfU
libtemplates-parser blocked by #642981 on armel; blocked by #642128 on kfreebsd-*
libtexttools        RfU
libxmlada           OK
libxmlezout         OK
music123
narval
opentoken           RfU
pcscada
polyorb             build-depends on gnatpython
spark               blocked by #642128 on kfreebsd-*
topal

RfU stands for Request for Upload. This means the package is ready in the maintainer's opinion and waiting for me to upload.

There are three important bugs open against gnat-4.6 which block some packages on a few non-mainstream architectures. They are not release-critical but I'd still like to fix or work around them so as not to reduce the set of architectures Debian supports.

#642128 gnat-4.6: fails to build spark on kfreebsd [pending upload]
#642980 gnat-4.6: ICE in interpret_loop_phi, at tree-scalar-evolution.c:1645 [kfreebsd-amd64, mips and mipsel] #642981 gnat-4.6: ICE in update_ssa_across_abnormal_edges, at tree-inline.c:1853 [armel]

My plan is to upload gnat-4.6 with the fix for #642128 within 48 hours and then investigate the other two bugs and see what I can do about them. Help is welcome, as always.

Finally, you have probably noticed that I am less responsive to emails than I used to be; this is especially visible for private emails. Also, I cannot attend to Requests for Upload fast enough these days. Real Life has caught on and I have to admit I have become a blocking factor :)

Debian Maintainers, please send future Requests for Upload to the debian-ada mailing list, thanks.

Debian Developers, if you have some spare time, please consider reviewing and uploading a few of the packages marked RfU above. The main objective is to get the new binary packages through the NEW queue, so it is OK if these packages have non-release-critical bugs. The DMs can later upload by themselves to fix those bugs.

Happy hacking