gprbuild extra executables vs multilib

gprbuild installs two "extra" executables; gprbind and gprlib.

It used to install them in /usr/lib; I think now it should be
/usr/lib/$(DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH)?

That complicates things, because the path to find them is in the
gprbuild config files gprconfig/gnat.xml and gprconfig/linker.xml. So
that file has to be patched at package build time. Not a big deal; I'm
already patching a couple of other files at package build time.

An alternative would be to add a gpr variable to hold the value of
DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH, but that seems excessive.

--
-- Stephe