Nicolas Boulenguez is a new Debian Maintainer

Hello

After Xavier Grave[1], Stephen Leake[2], Reto Buerki[3], it is my pleasure
to announce the continued growth of the Ada in Debian team.  Nicolas
Boulenguez has been accepted as an official Debian Maintainer and has
already made his first upload.  Nicolas has been my Padawan for more than
a year now and has adopted the libtexttools package from me as well as
added new ones.  He currently maintains:

libgmpada -- Ada binding to the GNU MultiPrecision library*
libncursesada -- Ada binding to the ncurses text interface library*
libtexttools -- Ada and C++ library for writing console applications
oolite -- space sim game, inspired by Elite

Nicolas is also the upstream author of libgmpada.  The packages marked *
are new in Debian and would not be there at all if it were not for Nicolas.
In addition, Nicolas is a member of the team that maintains:

gnat-gps -- The GNAT Programming System - advanced IDE for C and Ada

Nicolas has also made contributions to the packaging of GNAT, the Ada
compiler.

Now that he is a Debian Maintainer, he has the right to upload new versions
of his packages to the Debian archive without supervision from a sponsor.
In time, I do hope he will grow into a full Debian Developer with voting
rights, the right to upload any package and to sponsor packages for his own
Padawans :)

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-ada/2010/03/msg00000.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-ada/2010/04/msg00004.html
[3] http://lists.debian.org/debian-ada/2010/05/msg00000.html