system-wide gpr files live in /usr/share but mention an arch-dependant path

Hello.

The debian-ada-policy says that the libfoo package should provide the
/usr/share/ada/adainclude/foo.gpr GNAT project file, mentioning the
right path to Library_Dir and Library_ALI_Dir. These path depend on
the current architecture (/usr/lib/DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH and
/usr/lib/DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH/ada/adalib).

The content of the gpr file should not depend on the architecture,
because it lives in /usr/share.

I guess we will have to change the policy, and set the default search
path for gpr files to something like

/usr/share/ada/adainclude (for compatibility)
/usr/lib/DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH/ada/gnat_projects

Any ideas?