Re: Novice to Debian packaging

Le 17/11/2011 14:36, Álex R. Mosteo a écrit :
> Hello there,

Hi,

May be you can look at liblog4ada [1] or libxmlezout [2].
My packaging skills are far from perfect but these two packages are
quite simple and the debian/rules files contain most of the packaging
(don't look to closely to the get-orig-source target it have to be
enhanced, see org.debian.music123 for a better one, thanks to Nicolas).

I don't know if you are familiar with monotone, but having a
org.debian.player-ada branch at www.ada-france.org should be a good
thing. I mention monotone because I didn't see any reference to it in
your email..

I hope it will help.

xavier

- From www.ada-france.org using monotone :