RE: SPARK package for Debian

Florian Schanda wrote:
> 'Eugeniy Meshcheryakov' wrote:
>> 9 березня 2011 о 17:34 +0000 Florian Schanda написав(-ла):
>>> I am a member of the SPARK Team. I have sortof maintained Alex'
>>> patches in a private effort and added some of my own; I will port
>>> them to the latest GPL simplifier and post them here.
>> Good to have some SPARK developers here. I was going to to split and
>> clean up my patches, but if you have some better ones, then I can do
>> other tasks first.
>
> I will try posting mine today or tomorrow. I need to check them first
> as it has been a while since I last updated that branch.

Sorry, this is taking a while. My current patches "work", but the simplified
files will show a fair bit of whitespace diff which would be nice to resolve.

In terms of what is discharged / not discharged they work fine. If
there is a Prolog expert here (I am not) I can release them anyway
under the caveat that a simplifier built with swi does not produce the
same output as the simplifier you can obtain from libre.adacore.com.
Otherwise, I will try to fix it myself over the weekend.

	Florian
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Altran Praxis.

Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect, no responsibility is accepted by Altran Praxis or any of its associated companies for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof. The IT Department at Altran Praxis can be contacted at it.support@altran-praxis.com.

Altran Praxis Ltd:

Company Number: 3302507, registered in England and Wales

Registered Address: 20 Manvers Street, Bath. BA1 1PX

VAT Registered in Great Britain: 682635707