Re: SPARK package for Debian

Hello,

9 березня 2011 о 17:34 +0000 Florian Schanda написав(-ла):
> I am a member of the SPARK Team. I have sortof maintained Alex' patches
> in a private effort and added some of my own; I will port them to the
> latest GPL simplifier and post them here.
Good to have some SPARK developers here. I was going to to split and
clean up my patches, but if you have some better ones, then I can do other
tasks first.

> I am also happy to assist in any other way I can.
Is there any publically available testsuite for spark? Especially for
parts written in Prolog?

> I have just subscribed
> to this mailing list so I may have missed some interesting messages on this
> topic.
As I wrote earlier in this thread, I put packaging in public repository.
You can see patches here:
http://git.debian.org/?p=users/eugen/spark.git;a=tree;f=debian/patches

But most of the patches are needed only for Debian package. Also patch
for checker is not complete. There are still problems with predicates
that raise exceptions in SWI prolog (like seeing(user) if input is from
file).

Regards,
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov