Re: Announce: qtada,gprbuil and xmlada for Debian, Ubuntu and Gentoo

xmlada is the official version from ada core.

I'v never used debian linux before, so there may be a lot of mistakes in package creation or package naming. Also the versions can be strange, because i've created this packages a long time ago )

I've uploaded all other files here: