Re: Please release the Ada Reference Manual formatting tool as Free Software
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Please release the Ada Reference Manual formatting tool as Free Software
- From: Stephen Leake <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 19:56:17 -0400
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <E21C1923AD294C7EB3159D22D467DACE@rrsoftware.local> (Randy Brukardt's message of "Tue, 10 Aug 2010 16:27:58 -0500")
- References: <8b0fdf5c0c9c0f064f9d64c05edd265d@localhost> <201006181433.o5IEXXu11700@pluto.cs.kuleuven.ac.be> <0CDBCC44F7F349E78A0DD83339485839@rrsoftware.local> <email@example.com> <E21C1923AD294C7EB3159D22D467DACE@rrsoftware.local>
"Randy Brukardt" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> No. I made a list of things to do immediately when I returned from Spain,
> and the list turned out to be a full page long. I decided that the minutes
> of that meeting were the most important of the tasks, and I still haven't
> managed to finish that -- so the majority of the rest of the list
Since Randy won't get to this soon, I suggest we upload my current
version, and lobby to get it into Squeeze.
I used the non-free tool to produce texinfo source from Randy's source,
and declared the texinfo source the source for the Debian package. The
debian/rules file builds html, info, pdf, and text formats from the
The package is in ada-france monotone. I think the simplest way to
upload it is for Florian to do one more upload of the current package,
giving me upload permission for it (I am a DM). Or I could post the
package tarball on my web page. Let me know.
I'm not sure exactly how to lobby to get it included in Squeeze.