Cosmetic readability improvements for debian-ada-policy

Hello.

I commited some cosmetic patches improving the readability, but you
may want to check that they do not modify the sense.

Section Library names and packaging structure
Section Documentation

 In both, added subsection titles to separate distinct concerns.  It
 had never occured to me that some of the "additional informations"
 were *conditional* to some rules, while some are at the same depth
 level. I hope that adding these information will remove the
 ambiguity.

Section Files provided by the -dev package

 Factorized "The project file SHALL have" with a bullet itemize. This
 is more compact and readable.

 Moved the definition of LIBRARY from "Source files" subsection to
 "General rules" subsection since the convention is used in all
 following subsections, not only "Source files".