GPS plug-ins

The next upstream AUnit version (3.1.1) comes with a GPS plug-in file
'aunit.xml'.

It gives the path to the AUnit manual aunit.html.

The path is wrong for Debian; it's currently 'share/doc/aunit'; it needs
to be '/usr/share/doc/libaunit1-dev'. Actually, I'm not clear it needs
the leading '/usr'.

This plug-in file needs to be installed in the GPS plug-in directory
/usr/share/gps/plug-ins.

However, the GPS package already has a file 'aunit.xml' there, that is
wrong. It also has a 'gprbuild_gps.xml', which tries to point to
gprbuild documentation, and gets it wrong.

So I think we need a section in the Debian Ada policy on GPS plug-ins.

I propose that GPS _not_ own the plug-in files (except for those that
support stuff actually provided by GPS); the libaunit package should own
aunit.xml, gprbuild should own its xml file.

In addition, we might as well state explictly where the GPS plug-in
directory is, and that the plug-in document link should point to the
standard Debian documentation location.

One alternative would be to file bugs against GPS for the plug-in files;
I think it's cleaner to have the plug-ins install everything. That way
someone can build a new plug-in without requiring a new GPS upload.

Note that the document path contains the aliversion, so a new version of
an Ada package can require a new plug-in file.

--
-- Stephe