Re: [RFH] Polyorb and Narval not going to testing

https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=polyorb&ver=2.6.0~20090423-10&arch=sparc&stamp=1274062371&file=log
> [2]

https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=narval&ver=1.10.2-2&arch=sparc&stamp=1273968891&file=log

The same problem occurred with adacontrol on sparc and mipsel a week
before narval and polyorb (see #582082).  Now I'm quite conviced the
problem was with those particular machines at that particular time.

In the mean time I uploaded gnat-4.4 4.4.4-3 and -4, so I think asking
for a rebuild might work.