Re: Please test brltty 6.6-4+exp1 from experimental

Hello,

Samuel Thibault, le dim. 18 févr. 2024 01:32:35 +0100, a ecrit:
> I have uploaded to experimental version 6.6-4+exp1 of brltty that does
> so, it works for me but better get more tests before uploading to
> unstable, so please help with this :)

Sebastien reminds me that you need to take care, when installing the
version from experimental, to also install other brltty packages such as
brltty-x11, otherwise apt may want to remove them. You can also use:

apt -t experimental brltty

to tell apt to possibly get other packages from experimental.